Fiat is going to earn more from Chrysler this year.
Korean chaebol Samsung purchases shares in Japanese rival Sharp.
AIG divests US government of shares over the company.
ING Groep is looking forward to set sale of its stake in the Brazilian insurance company as it faces pressure to shed assets in exchange for the state bailout it received during 2008 financial recession.
UK government to divest shares in RBS.
Bankia announced it expects to recover the money it requested to the government for bailout as it sees signs of recovery.
There is still no timetable agreed when to dispose the 82% stake of the government in Royal Bank of Scotland.
Monte dei Paschi is seeking to be bailed out after failing to meet European requirements.
Bankia, the nationalized lender in Spain, is determining how much would its shareholders loss when it receives aid from the European Commission to assist troubled banks.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value