Australia-based mining logistics firm BIS Industries is buying industrial transport company Powertrans for USD30 million in a debt-funded transaction which will be finalized in January.
Charter Hall Retail REIT completed a fully underwritten USD80 million institutional placement for the partial funding of its Rosebud Plaza acquisition, according to the company's statement to the Australian Securities Exchange.
Commonwealth Property Office Fund Ltd (CPA) terminated a takeover offer from Dexus Property Group Ltd and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) after the the consortium failed to top a rival bid within the specified time.
Airline firm Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd said it plans to raise USD350 million in capital to enhance its liquidity by offering new shares to its existing shareholders.
The Australian Securities Exchange would be the venue for the IPO of Nine Network.
Australia's Brambles planned to spin off Recall Holdings.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah