London, UK-based cross-border payments startup The Currency Cloud raised $10 million in a Series B funding round to make international payments smoother and more transparent.
Cambridge, Massachusetts-based firm PillPack has raised $4 million in venture funding last year to launch its online pharmacy service in 31 states in the US to help patients manage their medications.
ZappRx, a mobile platform that automates the prescription management process, has nabbed an additional funding worth $1 million for its seed financing round led by Atlas Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
Cambridge-based anti-obesity drug developer Zafgen Inc bagged another USD45 million in a Series E funding round today, bringing its total funding to date to USD114 million.
Boston-based daily fantasy sports online game DraftKings closed USD24 million in a recent funding round led by Redpoint Ventures for its marketing, acquisition, and expansion activities.
DraftKings, an online fantasy sports startup, has closed a seed round of $1.4 million in a round led by Atlas Venture
Atlas Venture announced today that serial entrepreneur Christopher Lynch has joined its investment team.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- Apple and Paramount Streaming Bundle Report Spurs Rise in Media Stocks
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits