Sharp Corp President Kozo Takahashi said the Japanese company intends to sell plants and stock holdings as it extends the reforms it had started in 2013, Bloomberg reported.
Australia's largest oil and gas producer BHP Billiton said it is interested in expanding to the Caribbean nation of Trinidad and Tobago despite some of its asset sales, according to a Bloomberg report.
The Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association revealed statistics which indicated that private equity activity in the region had heated up following a soft period.
Danish turbine maker Vestas Wind Systems A/S bond yields declined because of plans to sell off its machining and casting unit.
After accumulating nearly 6% of total shares in Talisman Energy, Carl Icahn has prepared to provide direction as to sales of assets of the Canadian energy firm.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value