Israeli fintech hub initiative is receiving $2 million investments from Chinese venture capital firm Pando Group. The partnership is expected to build the bridge between Israel companies and the Asian markets.
China shares plunged Tuesday at 6.4%. The Shanghai index closed below 2,800 for the first time since December 2014. The condition has worried the investors for the capital outflow from China. Other Asian markets dropped as oil prices decreased.
Asian markets got off to a cautious start on Wednesday as looming euro zone meetings over Greece overshadowed a firmer finish on Wall Street.
Asian markets affected by US stock's worst weekly performance for the year.
First Data Corporation and Profit Technologies announced that they would work together to provide better service to financial clients in the Asian market.
Asian markets buckled badly after the Federal Reserve indicated eventual end to free money on Thursday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market