BlackRock on Thursday announced a 20% fall in its earnings for the first quarter that ended March 31, 2016. The company registered a restructuring cost of $76 million in the current period with regard to its organization simplifying plan.
Hennes & Mauritz's quarterly sales including VAT rose by 9% in domestic currencies. The company's quarterly profit declined 30% as dollar increased over local currencies.
Oracle's third quarter profit declined as strong growth in cloud business was offset by the robust US dollar. Revenues from cloud business increased 40% to $735 million during the third quarter.
Square reported a widened loss during the fourth quarter of 2015 as transaction expenses and other related costs burdened its balance sheet. The company reported a 49% increase in quarterly revenue.
The Kraft Heinz Company on Thursday reported its fourth-quarter earnings that outstripped analysts' estimate. The company also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.575 per common share.
Premier Oil posted a widened loss in the year 2015 amid lower oil price. The firm also urged the government to promote infrastructure policies in the North Sea to lure investment.
The soda maker Cott Corp posted fourth-quarter adjusted net income of US$3 million, boosted by the growth in the DS Services coffee and water home delivery business.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms