Apple Inc is in talks with programmers to offer a slimmed-down bundle of TV networks this fall, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Mining tycoon Andrew Forrest acquired Perth, Western Australia-based beef processor and exporter Harvey Beef for an undisclosed amount through his company Minderoo, and announced expansion plans for the newly-acquired firm.
New York, US-based media firm NBC Universal International Television Production picked up a minority stake in Vancouver, Canada-based independent TV producer Lark Productions for an undisclosed amount.
Dairy farmer Geoff Akers, the new chair of Dairy Australia, says the surge in takeover bids for milk processing companies is a good change for the industry.
Bill Nye had been selected to compete in the ABC "Dancing with the Stars" along with Valerie Harper, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Leah Remini and Keyshawn Johnson.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM