Private equity group 3i said it was able to close exits worth £29 million or $48 million in the final quarter of last year, bringing its overall proceeds for the year to £557 million, Reuters reported.
Basic-Fit, a Netherlands-based discount fitness operator receives a venture round funding worth about EUR 110 million from the 3i Group PLC. Now with an enterprise value of EUR 275 million, this round would help Basic-Fit further into their domestic and international rollout plans.
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process
3i Group's stock value hit its highest since 2007.
The restructuring of the 3i Group Plc continues, with more job cuts in the offing.
Enterprise a sub unit of 3i was sold to Ferrovial for GBP 385 million.
British private equity firm 3i Group promoted investment chief Simon Borrows to the top job on Thursday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value