California-based network solutions innovator Talari Networks Inc secured USD15 million in a Series D funding round led by Four Rivers Group to be used for the company's growth and bridge loans payment.
Chicago-based marketing technology BrightTag secured USD27 million funding from Yahoo! Japan. The Japanese internet company's investment brought BrightTag's fund total its has raised so far to USD50 million.
New York-based online shop and gadget developer Quirky scooped up USD79 million in a Series D funding round to be used for building more strange connected devices.
Project Frog obtained USD 20 million from venture capitalists for its Series D financing round.
A total of USD50 million in investment funding was received by mobile game developer Chukong Technologies from backers including GGV capital and Sequoia Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market