Choose Energy's newly minted CEO Kerry Cooper would lead the company to new markets with new capital infusion from its latest Series B funding round.
Jut's big data software applications was the basis for the highly successful Series B financing round at USD20 million.
After raising USD 18.2 million, Surefire Medical announced the completion of its Series B funding.
Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures and Summit Partners contribute a total of USD30 million in the latest funding round of Gainsight.
Ignition Partners led the Series B round for Coho Data which raised USD 25 million.
Svelte Medical Systems had closed USD22 million from its latest funding round to be used for its new heart surgery products and research.
Multicategory retailer Nomorerack's Series B investment round was led by Oak Investment Partners and HTV Industries.
Securus Medical Group raised USD 6.5 million at the initial close of its Series B round led by 3X5 Special Opportunity Fund.
Stitch Fix founder and CEO Katrina Lake told Techcrunch in an interview that the additional USD12 million funding would go towards keeping up the organic growth of the online shopping startup.
Biopharmaceutical firm SAGE Therapeutics scored USD 20 million from ARCH Venture Partners and Third Rock Ventures in its Series B funding round.
Web company Nginx Inc closed its Series B financing round with USD 10 million in capital commitments.
Google Ventures led the Series B funding round for software firm Enterproid, of which the round raised USD12 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market