Network connectivity services provider Emulex Corporation announced a private offering of USD125 million Convertible Senior Notes due 2018. Net proceeds of the offering would be used to buyback Emulex's shares of stocks.
KKR provides INR250 crore on top of the previous INR400 crore already given by the buyout firm for the payment of promoter's debts and expansion of business of Sanmar Group.
Legg Mason Opportunity Trust Manager Bill Miller said he bought JC Penney debt for a new fund. Miller holds the record of beating the US benchmark for 15 years.
Hanjin Shipping Co Chief Executive Officer Kim Young Min left the company as the South Korean shipper struggles financially due to its ballooning debt.
Transurban Group Ltd said it would buy the USD465 million debt of Cross City Tunnel from the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Monier Group Services was able to get an extension for its debt even without the backing of all its creditors after London's High Court decided on the matter.
Depending on their risk interpretation of the current debt situation of JCPenney under new CEO Mike Ullman.
Amidst rumors of a pending bankruptcy filing, secured bonds of OSX Brazil now trade at a two month high.
The Stability Fund was created as part of the bailout package of UBS AG and now, it was time for the bank to pay back the fund under a given formula.
Two of the most active banks in the Gulf region, Standard Chartered and Citigroup Inc have decided not to support Etisalat's loan for the acquisition of Maroc Telecom.
A working capital facility was made available by Black Pearl Capital Fund for Ennovar's production.
Investors such as Qatar Holding and Fairfax Financial have picked up sizeable amounts of BlackBerry's USD1 billion convertible debt offer.
Canadian oil producer Penn West Petroleum announced that it will be selling up to USD2 billion of its assets to reduce debt levels.
According to Alcatel-Lucent SA CEO Michael Combes, investor confidence has returned to the French technology manufacturing firm.
Without government backing, Citigroup is now offering mortgage backed securities backed by prime jumbo mortgages mortgages from private sources.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display