Network connectivity services provider Emulex Corporation announced a private offering of USD125 million Convertible Senior Notes due 2018. Net proceeds of the offering would be used to buyback Emulex's shares of stocks.
KKR provides INR250 crore on top of the previous INR400 crore already given by the buyout firm for the payment of promoter's debts and expansion of business of Sanmar Group.
Legg Mason Opportunity Trust Manager Bill Miller said he bought JC Penney debt for a new fund. Miller holds the record of beating the US benchmark for 15 years.
Hanjin Shipping Co Chief Executive Officer Kim Young Min left the company as the South Korean shipper struggles financially due to its ballooning debt.
Transurban Group Ltd said it would buy the USD465 million debt of Cross City Tunnel from the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Monier Group Services was able to get an extension for its debt even without the backing of all its creditors after London's High Court decided on the matter.
Depending on their risk interpretation of the current debt situation of JCPenney under new CEO Mike Ullman.
Amidst rumors of a pending bankruptcy filing, secured bonds of OSX Brazil now trade at a two month high.
The Stability Fund was created as part of the bailout package of UBS AG and now, it was time for the bank to pay back the fund under a given formula.
Two of the most active banks in the Gulf region, Standard Chartered and Citigroup Inc have decided not to support Etisalat's loan for the acquisition of Maroc Telecom.
A working capital facility was made available by Black Pearl Capital Fund for Ennovar's production.
Investors such as Qatar Holding and Fairfax Financial have picked up sizeable amounts of BlackBerry's USD1 billion convertible debt offer.
Canadian oil producer Penn West Petroleum announced that it will be selling up to USD2 billion of its assets to reduce debt levels.
According to Alcatel-Lucent SA CEO Michael Combes, investor confidence has returned to the French technology manufacturing firm.
Without government backing, Citigroup is now offering mortgage backed securities backed by prime jumbo mortgages mortgages from private sources.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen