The Ohio Third Frontier Commission has awarded Synapse Biomedical with $2.4 million to further the design and development of its NeuRx technology, a platform that is used to treat patients with respiratory insufficiency.
The US Department of Energy (DOE) granted $13 million to five solar companies to help strengthen local solar manufacturing and increase competitiveness in the clean energy market.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
A USD 1.6 million Small Business Innovation Research Phase II grant was awarded to biopharmaceutical company Signum Dermalogix from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.
Queenslands' Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF) set the deadline for grant appication for solar power providers on November 30.
The Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia requested for USD3 million funding from the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission for its regional trail network project.
Edmond de Rothschild raises EUR192 million or USD250 million for its BioDiscovery 4 fund.
Morgan Stanley, in the wake of outrage from bailouts in the last crisis, is seeking investments that provide long term social benefits for the community.
The Indian government's guarantee for Air India was being awaited.
Emerging markets cry foul over the continued inaction on 2010 reforms passed in the International Monetary Fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM