'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for March 16 to 18: Wyatt not happy about Quinn's marriage to Deacon, Maya's confrontation with Nicole
There is one more episode to go this week before 'The Bold and the Beautiful' goes on its weekly break, but before that, CBS released the spoilers for next week's (March 16 to 18) episodes via She Knows Soap. The March 19 and 20 episodes of 'The Bold and the Beautiful' will not be aired due to the studio covering the NCAA March Madness Basketball event at that time.
So what can be expected of next week's three episodes?
First, a recap of these week's episodes.
Brooke's attempts in ruining Quinn and Deacon's wedding have so far ended in her own demise. She began to go deeper into alcoholism, while Quinn's determination and relentlessness has so far paid off. Wyatt has become a shoulder for Brooke to cry on, given that both of them have the same experiences with the people that they love. Meanwhile, Nicole's arrival on the Forrester mansion shook things up, starting with the forced eviction of Aly. Rick's reign of terror in Forrester Creations still continue, in spite of Ivy trying to confront him about his treatment of the employees.
Tonight's episode will feature Brooke and Deacon entering into a secret pact to calm the conflict between her and Quinn.
Here are the spoilers for the March 16 to 18 episodes of 'The Bold and the Beautiful:'
- Wyatt is not enthusiastic about Quinn's marriage to Deacon and will try to talk her into taking things slow.
- Brooke's alcoholism is getting the better of her, but she will get help to try to stay sober.
- Deacon will promise Brooke to always be there for her.
- Nicole's unnerving presence in the Forrester mansion will cause Maya to have Carter do a background check on her sister.
- Carter's investigation will lead him into a discovery that will bring the two Avant sisters into a serious confrontation.