Best Buy's Great Deal for Green Monday on iPhone 7
Best Buy hosted a special two-day sale on Apple gear on Friday and Saturday and kicked off a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One S sale on Sunday.
For Green Monday, Best Buy set up a special sale page on its website where it lists several big discounts. Of note is a special iPhone 7 deal.
Best Buy will get you $50 in savings and a $250 gift card when you buy Apple's latest iPhone with an AT&T plan.
Best Buy is offering the Galaxy S7 for $1 down, while the Galaxy S7 edge costs $99 - and for either model, you have to get a Verizon plan.Here are also other Green Monday deals on Best Buy that you might want to consider:
- $899.99 70-inch Vizio 4K UHD TV with Chromecast (save $400)
- $649.99 65-inch LG Smart Full HD TV (save $150) $599 65-inch Toshiba 4K UHD TV with Chromecast (save $200)
- $249 PlayStation 4 Uncharted 4 bundle (save $50)
- $229.99 48-inch Vizio Full HD TV (save $120)
- $179.99 40-inch LG Full HD TV (save $100)
- $179.99 Motorola Moto G (save $20)
- $149 11.6-inch HP Chromebook laptop (save $199)
- Save $50 on iPad Pro purchases
- Save up to 30% on Skullcandy Headphones
- Save up to $250 on Select Surface Devices
- Save up to $400 when you buy Oculus with select Oculus Ready PCs
With the sale, you can pick up the Apple iPhone 7 for $1 with activation and a signed two-year pact with Verizon. Other Apple-related deals include a $200 Best Buy gift card for anyone purchasing an Apple iPhone 6s for Verizon, AT&T or Sprint, using a monthly installment plan. If Android is your thing, the Samsung Galaxy S7 is just $1 and the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge only $99 with activation and a signed two-year pact with Verizon. An unlocked 16GB Motorola Moto G4 is $20 off at $179.99. Looking for a serviceable tablet? The 32GB Insignia with a 10.1-inch screen is priced at $69.99 for a $30 savings.