Fallout 4 Update 1.2.33 Include New Features, Bug Fixes, and Stability Improvements for PC; Full Patch Notes Available
As promised by acclaimed developer Bethesda, the first patch for Fallout 4 has arrived bringing in new features, bug fixes, and game stability improvements for PC.
Fans can check out the small patch notes of Beta Update 1.2.33 listed below which is available on PC via Fallout 4 Steam Community:
● Number pad keys can now be used for remapping
● Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container
● General memory and stability improvements
● Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
● Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete
● During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
● Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
● Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly
Along with the patch notes is a remark from Bethesda that the beta update is "a work in progress" and advising gamers to backup their saved games before downloading the beta. They can back up their saved games by right clicking the game in their library, and then click Properties, and then click Betas.
To get the beta update, players will need to do the following:
1. Log into Steam
2. Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
3. Select Settings
4. Select Betas
5. A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
6. Select OK.
7. Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
8. When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your Library
Players who don't want to run the Beta anymore will just redo steps 1 - 4. At the drop down menu, they will just select NONE - Opt out of all beta programs and then its done.
For those who missed Bethesda's gratitude to the fans by making the game as one of the gaming industry's "largest game launch ever" including the details on how the company will be updating Fallout 4, the post can read here.
Fallout 4 is the fifth major installment in the Fallout game series. It is a post apocalyptic role-playing game for PS4, Xbox One, and PC released on November 10, 2015 except in Japan which is scheduled on December 17, 2015.