A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Apple $450 million e-book settlement gets final court approval
- Canada's Kik raises $38 million, buys video messaging app Relay
- PBOC cuts benchmark interest rates
- Mexico to discuss canceled $3.75 billion train contract with China
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure
- SGL says in talks with many carmakers to supply carbon fiber parts
- Lufthansa says it has gained market share in Germany
- China's CGN Power seeks $3.2 billion in Hong Kong IPO as fourth-quarter listings grow