When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Barnes & Noble to keep Nook business, spin off college books unit
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Near Fed majority backs June liftoff Yellen hasn't yet endorsed
- Reality hits North Dakota's pricey apartment market; rents drop
- Bayer crown prince vows independence for diversified drugmaker