A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Sony heads for deeper loss as it shrinks struggling smartphone business
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Suzuki Motor to recall 453,000 minivehicles in Japan
- Bug delays Apple's HealthKit availability on iOS 8
- Ebola could drain billions of dollars from African economies: World Bank