A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Wish scores $19 million in new round
- Stitch raises $3.25 million seed funding
- Izzy Zalcberg buys shares in US cannabis industry solutions provider TechnoConcepts
- US cybersecurity firm HackSurfer bags $3.5M in funding to beef up software protection
- Former NSA agent hacking company infused with $7.5 mln in series A round
- Pure Storage to expand globally with new $225 mln series D bomb
- Russia's Vimpelcom agreed to sell holdings in Orascom Telecom Algeria
- Merus Capital receives $50 mln funding round for two new funds