A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Norwest Venture Partners Expands Presence With New Investment Team Hire and Office in San Francisco
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Airbnb valued at $13 billion as it discusses employee stock sale: WSJ
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- Digital River to be acquired by investor group for $840 million
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Lockheed, Pentagon reach $4 billion deal for more F-35 jets
- Apple ponders sapphire options, leaves door open for GT