When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- India's Bharat Biotech International Announced Invention of Vaccine for Zika Virus
- Qube Group offers Asciano A$9 billion, exceeding Canada's Brookfield bid
- IKEA Lost Its Trademark in Indonesia After a Dispute With Local Furniture Company
- BaFin Shuns Transactions of Maple Bank For Tax Dodging Allegations, NBC Pledges For Repatriation of Dividend Fund Taken
- Medicxi Ventures, A Spin-off Biotechnology Investment Firm Of Index Ventures Emerges As Largest Of Its Kind In Europe
- GitHub faces overhaul as many executives quit
- Nestle to acquire food-maker Osem Investments for $840 million
- Morgan Stanley to increase staffs in Japan