When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Russia waits in wings as Greek debt crisis deepens
- Airbnb closes in on $1.5 billion fundraising
- China brokerages pledge to buy $19.3 billion in shares to steady plunging market
- China market meddling risks denting Beijing's international ambitions
- U.S. pushes China on ivory trade, wildlife NGOs
- JetBlue launches New York-to-Havana charter flights
- Japan pledges $6 billion to Mekong nations as China prepares new bank
- Element to buy majority of GE Capital's fleet ops for C$8.6 bln