When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Emma Watson has imposter syndrome, reveals insecurities as an actress
- Trouble in the North: Canada's economy continues to shrink
- Breaking the glass ceiling in China: How Zhou Qunfei of Lens Technology became the only self-made richest woman in China
- Gravity Payments pulled down due to $70,000 minimum wage announcement
- Chime Communications board okays GBP365M cash offer
- Auto insurance industry clueless on driverless cars
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- White House hosts first-ever Demo Day for startups; KIND founder Daniel Lubetzky invested $3M on three startups owned by women