When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Luxury Car Deals
- Public Sector Workers Get Higher Wage, More Benefits Than Private Counterparts
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal