A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon offers 3D printing to customize earrings, bobble head toys
- With PlayStation network, Sony goes back to the future in search of revival
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Huawei says ships 34 million smartphones in H1 globally, up 62 percent year-on-year
- Top 20 African tech startups, PesaPal, mobile services providers in the lead
- Amazon, Twitter, Instagram Bank on Their Logos for Success: What Makes them Standout
- Orange's network investments help ward off low-cost rivals in France
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions