A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- IBM struggles to reinvent itself in an age of cloud
- The $40 billion jet buying spree - IndiGo's big bet
- BlackBerry shares up after unconfirmed report on possible Lenovo bid
- Actavis, Sanofi among bidders for Omega Pharma
- China's companies, billionaires must step up to fight Ebola: WFP
- Spain's FCC says board approves $1.3 billion rights issue
- DH Capital Advises Clear Measures on Sale to Data Intensity
- Australia's Cabcharge says rebuffs M&A talk from NY-listed FleetCor