When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- US economy is growing amidst looming global financial crisis
- Schlumberger announces merger offer with oilfield maker Cameron
- August sell-off leaves William Ackman's hedge fund with flat gain in 2014 so far
- The Internet of Things is worth $7T market opportunity - IDC
- Richest man in Asia acquires World Triathlon Brand for $650M
- Smart watch war: Huawei versus Apple Watch
- China-based Internet entrepreneurs back Tesla rival NextEV
- Reebok rebrands as a fitness center in the U.S. and Europe