A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Northern and Shell Ventures awards advertising subsidy to online rental startup OpenRent
- BlackBerry creates new unit for potential high-growth assets
- When companies flee U.S. tax system, investors often don't reap big returns
- U.S. mortgage applications rise in latest week
- Google to launch YouTube Music Key premium subscription service
- Heinz to tighten supplier controls in China after infant food scare
- BHP unveils spin-off but disappoints with no buyback
- Argentina says proposed debt swap aims to protect investors