A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Apple margin concerns fade, focus shifts to iPhone launch
- In China, Apple's focus pays off while Samsung feels squeeze
- Netflix profit doubles on U.S., foreign subscriber growth
- TalkTalk attracts 185,000 new customers to its family TV offer
- StubHub was victim of cyber fraud ring; arrests to be announced
- Nokia's fortunes brighten on heavy network spending
- Google under fire from regulators over response to EU privacy ruling
- Swatch Group denies working with Apple on smartwatch