When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Li-Fi, a wireless technology that is 100 times faster than Wi-Fi
- Google launches Star Wars VR experience on Cardboard
- Billionaire Liu Yiqian Buys $170 Million Painting: 'Reclining Nude' allows him to fly first class for free
- Turing Pharmaceuticals Won't Cut Price of Daraprim
- Morocco to build the world’s largest solar power plant
- 5 charged in $580M medical kickback scheme
- Google, Facebook among Silicon Valley majors to lead India's broader free internet
- Amazon Echo Grow Smarter On Its First Birthday