A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- AWS move, disclosure suggest Amazon yielding more to Wall Street
- Keystone XL bill passes in Senate, faces Obama veto
- Democrats set high bar for supporting Obama on trade
- S&P downgrades Russia's sovereign credit rating to 'junk'
- Greece says Dijsselbloem visit will kick off debt talks
- GM to suspend production at its Russian plant for two months
- BOJ set to watch and wait as Abe team urges caution on fresh easing