When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Cost of Galaxy's battle against iPhone on the rise
- Google rolls out new U.S. wireless service
- Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
- McDonald's revenue falls 11 percent
- Microsoft profit, revenue beats Wall Street view; shares up
- BlackBerry considers closing Sweden operations
- Retailers make a killing ahead of Pacquiao-Mayweather megafight
- Starbucks payment system outage in U.S., Canada resolved