When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- From an iPhone to a Tesla car, how much energy do these devices really use?
- Amazon's Kindle Fire HD 10 fails to impress users except for the wide screen
- Latest Mac OS, The El Capitan is here
- SoftBank invests $1bn in US fintech startup SoFi
- Panasonic aims $2B revenues from smartphone biz
- Gates Foundation sues Petrobras and Auditor for Fraud
- Ford's 2017 Super Duty trucks lighter but stronger and more modern
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch will be available soon