When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- Russia to adopt tough position if Ukraine defaults: PM Medvedev
- With 'attitude shift', Takata moves from denial to compromise in air bag crisis
- ECB's Visco says deflation fears eased but asset purchases must go on
- Strong dollar hits Tiffany's quarterly sales
- Dollar momentum wanes, China stocks take heavy tumble
- Bayer CEO says cannot comment on Monsanto-Syngenta
- China markets plunge in record turnover as margin traders take fright