A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Richard Branson to purchase Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard
- Yahoo would still get a grip on Alibaba even after it goes public
- Citymapper takes in USD10 million Series A funding round
- Lending Club gets new investment, acquires Springstone Financial
- Indian e-commerce giant SnapDeal snaps up fashion startup Doozton
- Google Inc. acquires Titan Aerospace, financial terms undisclosed
- Online dating website Zoosk files IPO valued USD100 million
- California marketing platform AgilOne bags $25M in Series C funding