A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- DirecTV keeps NFL Sunday Ticket in $1.5 billion a year deal
- Ongoing Expansion in the U.S. Manufacturing, ISM
- Chinese e-cigarette maker Kimree files for U.S. IPO
- Dollar surges anew, euro zone data eyed
- Asia down as Ebola scare hits Wall St., dollar rally on pause
- Reddit raises $50 million in funding
- Bank of America names CEO Moynihan chairman of board