A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Android co-founder Andy Rubin to leave Google
- At Brazil auto show, industry wonders if it can get any worse
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Fujifilm cautious on Avigan profitability, eyes Ebola spread
- Lack of mechanics threatens U.S. Air Force target date for F-35
- Sony reports narrower second-quarter loss than estimated on strong PlayStation 4 sales