A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Insurer Delta Lloyd sells Belgian bank to China's Anbang
- World set to end year in brittle economic state
- Oil slumps near $59 for first time since 2009 on oversupply
- Ruble jumps on Russia rate hike, oil pressured
- Galapagos loses partner on inflammatory bowel drug
- Diverse allies rally for Microsoft in overseas data fight
- Legoland operator Merlin puts blocks in place for growth
- Russian ruble suffers steepest drop in 16 years