A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi, Russia pre-OPEC talks yield no oil output cut
- Countries engaging in currency wars?
- Falling inflation a worry for Europe but also the world
- In wake of China rejections, GMO seed makers limit U.S. launches
- Samsung Group sells shares in chemical, defense arms for $1.7 billion
- Yahoo usurps Google in Firefox search deal
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies