When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
A source close to Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg belied a report that she will be heading the Walt Disney Company when CEO Bob Iger steps down in two years, VentureBeat reported.
The Walt Disney Company is launching its own Disney Accelerator powered by Techstars to incubate early stage companies possessing unique ideas about products in the consumer media and entertainment segment, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- When it comes to e-cigs, Big Tobacco is concerned for your health
- Australia kicks off $39 billion submarine tender
- IBM to share technology with China in strategy shift
- Mercedes to launch a pickup truck outside the United States
- Aetos Capital preparing to sell Japan's Simplex, seeks $1.7 billion
- Denmark applies to join China-backed AIIB investment bank
- Shakespeare's Globe theaters sets stage for new funding for culture
- Russia's Galchev rejects terms of Holcim/Lafarge merger: newspaper