Small-business owners have become conditioned to expect, it’s uncertainty – in the struggle to stay competitive in a tough economy, maintain top talent, meet monthly revenue goals, access needed capital and credit, or any number of challenges that arise in the course of day-to-day business
U.S. small business optimism jumped in December to its highest level in more than eight years, the latest sign of strength in the economy even as dark clouds settle over global growth.
The higher interest rates imposed on small businesses hurt the Spanish recovery program.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas