The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Germany boosts onshore wind capacity by record amount in 2014
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- AirAsia resumes online promos, adverts after Indonesia jet crash
- Ownership not all Super Bowl fun and games
- Lavish freebies from Saudi king to buoy economy, markets
- Treasury official among those eyed for regional U.S. Fed openings
- Japan farming reforms a stiff test of Abe's resolve
- Facebook tops Wall Street revenue target in fourth quarter