The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Hyperloop starts construction in 2016; Oerlikon Leybold and Aecom joined in
- Michael Jordan proves he wasn’t after the money, Donates $8.9M to charity
- Comcast's super-fast cable internet will surpass Google Fiber
- Currency carnage melting down London property boom
- What the 2016 presidential candidates have to say about student loans
- Liquidity vacuum: GE suffers most since 1987 Black Monday
- Lettuce as a "Miracle" sugar substitute and other biotech startup projects
- Ashley Madison hacking update: Victims experience hate crimes, extortion, and suicide