The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Countries engaging in currency wars?
- Behind Black Friday's giant, cheap TV deals
- Saudi, Russia pre-OPEC talks yield no oil output cut
- Falling inflation a worry for Europe but also the world
- In wake of China rejections, GMO seed makers limit U.S. launches
- U.S. buyout firm Carlyle enters South Africa with tyre deal
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies