The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- HS Group to invest in new Hong Kong hedge fund Pleiad
- BCX eyes acquisitions and investment opportunities in Africa
- Avaz AAC receives USD550000 funding round
- Microsoft reiterates commitment in Africa through a 20-year business plan
- Singapore backs travel-focused chocolate retail chain The Cocoa Trees
- EmergeVest picks up controlling stake in UK chilled food distributor NFT
- Malaysian startup Supahands wants to provide virtual assistants to Southeast Asian clients
- Beats Music looks to raise more funding to take on Spotify