The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff - report
- OnBeep Raises New Funding Worth $6.25M
- Foresight wins Goldman big role in China's preferred shares deals
- Gap raises forecast; to open 40 stores in India
- Opera's Mini browser to be installed on Microsoft phones
- U.S. venture firm Kleiner Perkins suffers security breach
- After Russia targets McDonald's, businesses wonder who's next
- Gold near two-month low; set for weekly drop on interest rate fears