The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- Chinese e-cigarette maker Kimree files for U.S. IPO
- Asia down as Ebola scare hits Wall St., dollar rally on pause
- Reddit raises $50 million in funding
- Bank of America names CEO Moynihan chairman of board
- Dollar surges anew, euro zone data eyed
- Lawson to buy supermarket chain Seijo Ishii for $500 million
- New U.S. tax rules may lead Medtronic to redo inversion deal