The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- 4 signs indicate Silicon Valley's tech bubble bursting
- Daraprim price hike could affect the pharmaceutical industry
- Lyft teams up with Hertz, Shell
- SunEdison layoff affects more than 1000 employees
- Facebook 'Reactions' to have a pilot test in Spain and Ireland
- IFC sees Panda bond market exceeding $50B by 2020
- Monsanto to cut 2,600 jobs, buyback shares
- Facebook to launch satellite in 2016 to give Internet access to remote places