The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- With 'attitude shift', Takata moves from denial to compromise in air bag crisis
- Russia to adopt tough position if Ukraine defaults: PM Medvedev
- Dollar momentum wanes, China stocks take heavy tumble
- Avago to buy Broadcom for $37 billion in biggest-ever chip deal
- China markets plunge in record turnover as margin traders take fright
- China's Premier Li sees growth of 7.0 percent in 2015