The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Sequoia enters home security arena with SimpliSafe investment
- Pure Storage to expand globally with new $225 mln series D bomb
- CFAO Auto Group looks at entering the Nigerian car manufacturing market
- Seplat: To end gas flaring in Nigeria in 5 years
- Avaz AAC receives USD550000 funding round
- Brazil's Petrobas to sell its assets in Nigeria
- Microsoft reiterates commitment in Africa through a 20-year business plan
- Beats Music looks to raise more funding to take on Spotify