The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Record prices for paintings, sculpture eyed at N.Y. auctions
- McDonald's fries supplier fined in China for water pollution
- Detroit automakers face speed bumps as sales growth slows
- Met Gala 2015 Best Dressed: Rita Ora, J.Lo, Kardashian, Amal Clooney, dress bares all; Who followed the Chinese theme on the red carpet?
- Doubts grow over GlaxoSmithKline's $6 billion capital return plan
- Euro zone not discussing Grexit, may offer concessions-Portugal finmin
- Apple Watch has lowest hardware cost to price: IHS
- Wall St. ends lower on weak trade data; investors eye Fed