The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Britain Expand Its Military Spending In Defense Against Islamic State
- Evergrande Bought 50% of Great Eastern Life Assurance for Share 3.9 billion yuan to diversify into insurance
- Apple officialy confirms the acquisition of motion-capture firm Faceshift
- Carl Icahn picks 7.13% in Xerox, says it's undervalued
- Despite easing foreign trade, Russian markets turn attractive
- Google features 'Star Wars' themes, making users choose to join "Dark side," "Light Side" N
- Oil supply glut creating traffic jams at sea
- Ackman Established Superiority On Pershing By Raising Its Stake In Valeant Pharmaceuticals