The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Top 20 African tech startups, PesaPal, mobile services providers in the lead
- [Sponsor Post] How to Transfer Contacts, Messages from Android to Computer
- Amazon offers 3D printing to customize earrings, bobble head toys
- 23andMe lands $1.4 million grant from NIH to detect genetic roots for disease
- Time almost up for Argentina to avoid debt default
- Amazon, Twitter, Instagram Bank on Their Logos for Success: What Makes them Standout
- Why Swell Acquisition for $30M is Beneficial to Apple?
- Twitter assuages growth concerns for now as shares soar 35 percent