The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie
- Apple and Nike to pay back customers $15 cash or $25 gift card as settlement in Nike+ FuelBand class action suit
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- Facebook posts Q2 gains, but expenses worry investors; shares rise, fall
- 3D sensor maker Occipital gets $13 Million in Series B funding
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Europe invests $384M in search for alien life on Jupiter's moons