The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Japan's party animals closer to dancing the night away
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Napoleon's two-cornered hat up for grabs at French auction
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- International financial watchdog warns on Iran, North Korea
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'