The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- Asia stocks hobbled by growth woes, China PMI fails to impress
- Japan casino bill delayed again; resort opening could miss Olympics: sources
- Investors seek delay to HK-Shanghai stock tie-up
- Investors seek more time to prepare for Hong Kong-Shanghai stock tie-up
- Standard Life, ICBC to broaden cooperation in China, UK, Hong Kong
- Hungary plans to impose new tax on Internet traffic