The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- China says U.S. appropriations bill violates rules, sends bad signal
- Sony Pictures warns staff on fraudsters misusing stolen data
- Sony hacking highlights challenge to CEO Hirai's 'One Sony' vision
- Energy, tech shares lead Wall Street higher at open
- Volvo to launch online car sales in marketing shift
- Chinese developer Dalian Wanda seen pricing HK IPO in top half-IFR
- IMF says Argentina meets targets for more accurate data
- U.S. factory production accelerates in sign of economy's strength