The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buffett, a cheerleader for America, takes his checkbook abroad
- The 'king of wines' gets ready for a makeover
- Barnes & Noble to keep Nook business, spin off college books unit
- Nickelodeon unveils paid streaming service for kids
- White House sees China as trump card in trade debate
- Lexus, Mazda get highest marks in Consumer Reports auto brand study
- IBM targets $40 billion in cloud, other growth areas by 2018
- South Korea's Lotte proposes purchase of Italy's World Duty Free: report