The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- Apple faithful line up for latest, larger iPhones
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Food companies, restaurants add protein to beef up profits
- The Trendlines Group Ltd. Files Final Prospectus and Announces Pricing for Initial Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- France's Iliad sets mid-Oct deadline for T-Mobile US bid - sources
- Yahoo options volume hits record on Alibaba's market debut
- Japan fourth quarter aluminum premiums mostly set at record high $420 per tonne: sources