The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Canada's Kik raises $38 million, buys video messaging app Relay
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies
- Little-known Taiwanese chip designer spawns low-priced smartphone boom
- Boeing welcomes Japan decision to buy V-22s
- Monetary policy divergence to drive forex markets in 2015
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure
- PBOC cuts benchmark interest rates