The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Soros says ready to invest $1 billion in Ukraine if West helps
- Berkshire's Buffett says Grexit 'may not be bad' for euro zone: CNBC
- Ackman says shutting Herbalife down is key to him
- GoDaddy IPO values company at $4.5 billion
- Taiwan, Norway seek to join China-backed AIIB, Japan still cautious
- Mercedes to launch a pickup truck outside the United States
- Stock futures flat at start of second quarter
- Wall St. retreats but S&P, Nasdaq post quarterly gains