The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Why the Lack of Innovation in the Insurance Industry?
- OUKITEL K6 Begins First Global Presale on Banggood with 6GB RAM and 6300mAh battery
- OUKITEL K10 to carry Helio P23 Soc with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- OUKITEL K6 Begins Global First Sale with Helio P23 Soc,6300mAh battery, Face ID and NFC sensor
- How government rulings are helping small businesses
- Online casinos are booming – but are they yesterday’s news?
- The Importance of Social Media In Online Gaming
- The iPhone X is Out: Be Prepared to drool over these awesome features