The Rady Venture Fund, a part of pioneering model business school The Rady School of Management, was said to have helped over 60 small businesses in starting up in the San Diego area and launched over a hundred products while providing a hands-on experience for the management school's business students.
Harvard-born startup HourlyNerd would announce on Thursday that it had received USD750,000 in its seed funding round, the most significant investment coming from ABC's venture capital reality show "Shark Tank" star and billionaire Marc Cuban.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fujifilm cautious on Avigan profitability, eyes Ebola spread
- Investor to object to proposed $4.5 billion JPMorgan settlement
- Wal-Mart to expand discounts as retail price war heats up
- At Brazil auto show, industry wonders if it can get any worse
- Woodbridge International Opens Office in France
- Samsung Electronics seeks China comeback with first metallic smartphones