Perry L. Pe, the president of the Management Association of the Philippines, said that businesses would thrive better if the government shifts to federalism. He said that the call of President Rodrigo Duterte to transition into a federalist form of government would promote regional competition and support the growth of investments.
Glencore and Qatar takes $11 billion stake in state-run oil producer Rosneft. Russian President Vladimir Putin personally announced the deal which is expected to close mid-December.
RE/MAX, LLC has signed an agreement to purchase franchise of Georgia, Kentucky/Tennessee and Southern Ohio Regions. The acquisition is expeced to close before the end of the year.
Surprised, the Region building owners had to get the service of their legal counsel to help them with the legal dispute with the Regions Center.
Up closer with the region Bank's social media violator employee.
Microsoft has joined forces with networking equipment maker D-Link to deliver faster Wi-Fi to rural communities around the world.
The River Region United Way is moving to 3121 Zelda Court. Their mailing address will remain the same: P.O. Box 868, Montgomery, 36101. The move is effective Dec. 9.
Tesco Plc paid HKD4.33 billion or USD588 million for 20% of its venture with China Resources Enterprise Ltd.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia