A former portfolio manager at New York State Common Retirement Fund and two brokers were charged with securities fraud after being involved in a bribery scheme that started early in 2014.
The Government Pension Investment Fund of Japan reported an investment profit of ¥4.73 trillion in the third quarter of 2015, compared to an investment loss of ¥7.9 trillion in the previous quarter.
Ireland's largest stockbroker Davy Group bought rival Prescient Asset Management Holdings Ltd. for EUR2 billion. This is Davy's second raid against competitors after it acquired a stake in Bloxham Stockbrokers last year.
Lufthansa had decided to scrap the current pension plan to a plan that is tied to investment returns of the fund.
US District Judge George B. Daniels dismissed the suit filed by Teamsters Local 282 Pension Trust Fund against the credit ratings agency Moody's.
The sale of 92% of Bulgarian pension fund Doverie is now being flagged for the lack of documentation and information.
According to sources, signing and enactment of Colombian pension fund decree may be delayed.
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced cutting down Japan's pension fund and focusing into stocks, away from government bonds.
Canada's OMERS pension fund poised to make major purposes in 2013.
One of Canada's largest pension plans teamed up on Thursday with Japan's pension funds and some of its major conglomerates to help raise $20 billion for the world's largest infrastructure fund to invest in assets such as roads and airports.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia