According to a government official, foreign funds are circling the Israeli companies that are going to be put up for sale by the state in a bid to increase competition, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buffett, a cheerleader for America, takes his checkbook abroad
- Global stocks fall on mixed data; oil rebounds
- HSBC not the troublemaker made out to be, rival Swiss banker says
- Greek PM accuses Spain, Portugal of anti-Athens 'axis'
- BOJ Kuroda strikes back at QE critics, defends price goal timeframe
- 3.2 billion euros of Egypt-French arms deal financed by loan from Paris: Sisi
- Tsipras denies Greece will seek yet another bailout
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets