According to a government official, foreign funds are circling the Israeli companies that are going to be put up for sale by the state in a bid to increase competition, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Wall Street ends lower after Fed statement, oil drop
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Prenup Agreement Leaks while Divorce to Lead $250,000 Shell Out; Did the Diva Commit Residency and Las Vegas Shows?
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- Samsung Electronics to be main chip supplier for next iPhone: South Korea paper
- Lock of Abe Lincoln's hair sells for $25,000 at Dallas auction
- McDonald's CEO Don Thompson to retire
- Facebook tops Wall Street revenue target in fourth quarter
- Chinese actress buys into Alibaba Pictures as it warns of losses