According to a government official, foreign funds are circling the Israeli companies that are going to be put up for sale by the state in a bid to increase competition, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett denies that Berkshire Hathaway 'too big to fail'
- Apple Watch has lowest hardware cost to price: IHS
- McDonald's fries supplier fined in China for water pollution
- Record prices for paintings, sculpture eyed at N.Y. auctions
- Doubts grow over GlaxoSmithKline's $6 billion capital return plan
- Ford recalls over 591,000 vehicles for steering, other problems
- GN Store Nord earnings below forecast on weak headset division
- Third Point takes stake in Yum! Brands, stock climbs