According to a government official, foreign funds are circling the Israeli companies that are going to be put up for sale by the state in a bid to increase competition, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies
- Recharge your phone in 30 seconds? Israeli firm says it can
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
- Countries engaging in currency wars?
- Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging
- Toyota recalls more cars for dangerous Takata air bags
- Australia working on new drift modeling for MH370 wreckage
- French regulator approves Numericable-Virgin deal