According to a government official, foreign funds are circling the Israeli companies that are going to be put up for sale by the state in a bid to increase competition, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches new email service dubbed 'Inbox'
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Delphi Automotive looking to sell thermal unit for $1 billion
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- QE2 Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of Qualifying Transaction
- Japan casino bill delayed again; resort opening could miss Olympics: sources
- Alibaba looking to expand Hollywood content offering: Bloomberg
- Asia stocks hobbled by growth woes, China PMI fails to impress