According to a government official, foreign funds are circling the Israeli companies that are going to be put up for sale by the state in a bid to increase competition, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google offered $200 to $300M to Impossible Foods for plant-based cheeseburgers
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie
- The trinity of Content Marketing and why are they important in your business
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Yahoo paid out more that $1 million to vulnerability reporters in their Bug Bounty Program
- Gogoro, the first smartscooter will start shipping its 400 pre-ordered units in Taipei
- Creditworthiness of US at stake; Will cash-strapped US raise debt ceiling?