According to a government official, foreign funds are circling the Israeli companies that are going to be put up for sale by the state in a bid to increase competition, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Bill Gross sees further 10% drop in US stocks
- Boeing 777 propels Emirates Airlines' growth
- Wal-Mart cuts 450 jobs at headquarters
- American Apparel filed for bankruptcy protection; restructures $300M debt
- Amazon's Kindle Fire HD 10 fails to impress users except for the wide screen
- Will China impose a punitive tax on forex trades?
- AI startup Perceptio acquired by Apple
- Growth in U.S. employment could make Fed hike interest rate