According to a government official, foreign funds are circling the Israeli companies that are going to be put up for sale by the state in a bid to increase competition, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Android co-founder Andy Rubin to leave Google
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Fujifilm cautious on Avigan profitability, eyes Ebola spread
- At Brazil auto show, industry wonders if it can get any worse
- Lack of mechanics threatens U.S. Air Force target date for F-35
- Sony reports narrower second-quarter loss than estimated on strong PlayStation 4 sales