Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- HTC Desire Eye on AT&T to receive Android 5.0 update; Other HTC models to follow throughout 2015
- Novartis buys pain drug firm Spinifex for $200 million upfront
- PayPal to buy digital money transfer provider Xoom
- Oil hits three-week lows as Greek crisis worsens; eyes on Iran
- Fiat Chrysler executive acknowledges recall issues, vows improvement
- Dollar firms before payrolls, Greece unease simmers
- Airbnb closes in on $1.5 billion fundraising
- Cuba, an Internet laggard, opens Wi-Fi hotspots across country