Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Australia kicks off $39 billion submarine tender
- Steve Jobs bio says Disney CEO kept Jobs' condition a secret: Bloomberg
- Mercedes to launch a pickup truck outside the United States
- When it comes to e-cigs, Big Tobacco is concerned for your health
- IBM to share technology with China in strategy shift
- President Xi says China should not focus on growth rate only
- Ford to triple exports from India with new $1 billion plant
- Shakespeare's Globe theaters sets stage for new funding for culture