Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff - report
- Gold near two-month low; set for weekly drop on interest rate fears
- Gap raises forecast; to open 40 stores in India
- Opera's Mini browser to be installed on Microsoft phones
- Google to launch YouTube Music Key premium subscription service
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users
- Boeing says completed key design review for space taxi
- Disney brings the Force with 'Star Wars' game, TV show push