Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Cost of Galaxy's battle against iPhone on the rise
- Costs for Germany's nuclear exit could rise to $75 billion
- German Chancellor, Greek PM agree to stay in touch to reach debt deal
- Google rolls out new U.S. wireless service
- Nokia denies return to phone manufacturing
- Microsoft profit, revenue beats Wall Street view; shares up
- Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
- Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi becomes first foreign lender in decades to open Myanmar branch