Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Liquidity vacuum: GE suffers most since 1987 Black Monday
- Rovio seeks to rebound with 'Angry Birds 2' by tailoring an Asian fit game
- Lettuce as a "Miracle" sugar substitute and other biotech startup projects
- Ashley Madison hacking update: Victims experience hate crimes, extortion, and suicide
- Currency carnage melting down London property boom
- Michael Jordan proves he wasn’t after the money, Donates $8.9M to charity
- Elon Musk's Hyperloop starts construction in 2016; Oerlikon Leybold and Aecom joined in
- What the 2016 presidential candidates have to say about student loans