Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Secret Deals
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Trump Celebrates $50 Billion Investment on Robotic Doctors and Lawyers
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal
- $44 Million Investment To Solve Homelessness In Northern Ireland