Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches new email service dubbed 'Inbox'
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- Japan's party animals closer to dancing the night away
- Napoleon's two-cornered hat up for grabs at French auction
- Airbnb valued at $13 billion as it discusses employee stock sale: WSJ
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades