Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- U.S. housing starts fall, but trend points to recovery
- World set to end year in brittle economic state
- Oil slumps near $59 for first time since 2009 on oversupply
- Galapagos loses partner on inflammatory bowel drug
- Ruble jumps on Russia rate hike, oil pressured
- Diverse allies rally for Microsoft in overseas data fight
- Legoland operator Merlin puts blocks in place for growth
- Russian ruble suffers steepest drop in 16 years