Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Rare flawless 'Blue Moon Diamond' goes on display in Los Angeles
- Retirement insecurity: Two studies underline housing and income challenges
- European shares buoyed by talk of bid for brewer; oil struggles
- Simon Xie: Jack Ma's unassuming lieutenant at Alibaba
- London designers target fashion-hungry shoppers with 'tech firsts'
- Vernalis PLC Announces FDA Accepts Tuzistra(TM) XR NDA for Full Review
- LVMH's TAG Heuer has plans for smartwatch: paper
- Weak Chinese demand may push zinc stocks to LME warehouses