Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Twitter assuages growth concerns for now as shares soar 35 percent
- Top US Universities with Highest Earning Power: Private Schools Lead Past Caltech, Stanford, Harvard in Payscale
- Top 20 African tech startups, PesaPal, mobile services providers in the lead
- Top 5 most useful business apps to get the job done
- [Sponsor Post] How to Transfer Contacts, Messages from Android to Computer
- Amazon, Twitter, Instagram Bank on Their Logos for Success: What Makes them Standout
- Amazon quickens push into tough local services market
- Why Swell Acquisition for $30M is Beneficial to Apple?