Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Android co-founder Andy Rubin to leave Google
- At Brazil auto show, industry wonders if it can get any worse
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Fujifilm cautious on Avigan profitability, eyes Ebola spread
- Sony reports narrower second-quarter loss than estimated on strong PlayStation 4 sales
- Lack of mechanics threatens U.S. Air Force target date for F-35