Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Bill Gross sees further 10% drop in US stocks
- Major French telecom groups are applying for 4G mobile spectrum auction
- Boeing 777 propels Emirates Airlines' growth
- Ubisoft acquires Ivory Tower, the French developer of The Crew
- HP split approved by the board, will reduce 30,000 jobs
- Toyota to launch driverless cars by 2020, unveils semi-automatic Lexus GS
- AI startup Perceptio acquired by Apple
- Samsung struggling to increase revenue