Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- Russia to adopt tough position if Ukraine defaults: PM Medvedev
- Strong dollar hits Tiffany's quarterly sales
- Dollar hits one-month high as periphery woes weigh on Europe
- Amazon pays $16 million tax in Germany, while making $11.9 billion sales
- ECB's Visco says deflation fears eased but asset purchases must go on
- FCC looks to crack down on robocalls, robotexts
- Oil drops below $65 on U.S. shale outlook, dollar