Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- Japan's power failure: Bid to forge national grid stumbles
- Yahoo ekes out third quarter revenue gain despite display ad weakness
- Investors seek more time to prepare for Hong Kong-Shanghai stock tie-up
- DH Capital Advises Clear Measures on Sale to Data Intensity
- Standard Life, ICBC to broaden cooperation in China, UK, Hong Kong
- QE2 Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of Qualifying Transaction
- Yahoo set to outline cost-cutting efforts