Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Russia, Ukraine agree on gas talks on Sept 6, await EU decision
- New Apple iPhone to have 'mobile wallet' function: Bloomberg
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- From Seoul to Mexico City, pressure mounts to ease U.S. oil export ban
- Telefonica prevails in battle for Vivendi's Brazil unit GVT
- Microsoft will not hand over overseas email, despite order
- EU regulators to decide on Facebook, WhatsApp deal by Oct. 3