Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Prenup Agreement Leaks while Divorce to Lead $250,000 Shell Out; Did the Diva Commit Residency and Las Vegas Shows?
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- Chinese actress buys into Alibaba Pictures as it warns of losses
- Samsung Electronics to be main chip supplier for next iPhone: South Korea paper
- Fed seen remaining patient with rate guidance amid global turmoil
- Lock of Abe Lincoln's hair sells for $25,000 at Dallas auction
- Huawei says consumer business group targets $16 billion revenue
- Green light for some would-be U.S. oil exporters; more questions for others