Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Costco ties up with Citigroup, Visa for U.S. co-branded cards
- Qatar Airways interested in more airline stakes
- HBO in talks with Apple to launch video streaming service: report
- IEX hires ex-NYSE regulator as it readies to be a stock exchange
- Barnes & Noble to keep Nook business, spin off college books unit
- Britain ready to force sale of oligarch Fridman's North Sea assets: PM spokesman
- Reality hits North Dakota's pricey apartment market; rents drop