Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charlottesville Is The Fastest Growing Venture Capital City in the U.S.
- Qube Group offers Asciano A$9 billion, exceeding Canada's Brookfield bid
- Public spending propels Africa's fastest growing economy Ethiopia
- China's gold demand rises as investors seek safe haven
- Zomato Becomes India's First Eccomerce to Break Even
- AXA SA purchases 8% stock in Africa Internet Group
- BaFin Shuns Transactions of Maple Bank For Tax Dodging Allegations, NBC Pledges For Repatriation of Dividend Fund Taken
- Ningbo Joyson to acquire Key Safety Systems