Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- BMW launches automated driving project in China with Baidu
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Detroit should be able to borrow after bankruptcy -consultant
- Investcorp to complete $1.43 billion Berlin Packaging sale to Oak Hill in October
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Ongoing Expansion in the U.S. Manufacturing, ISM
- SRR Advises on Sale of Engineered Polymers Corp.
- Global spa, wellness industry estimated at $3.4 trillion: report