Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Netflix profit doubles on U.S., foreign subscriber growth
- China says to crack down on pornography in mobile apps
- Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business
- Production halted at Samsung China supplier amid child labor probe
- Fighting flares in Ukraine as crash investigators arrive
- Sony invests in image sensor production amid 'selfie' boom
- Apple margin concerns fade, focus shifts to iPhone launch
- StubHub was victim of cyber fraud ring; arrests to be announced