Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fake Product Reviews Influence The Online Sale: Are The Customers In Arrest Of This Festive Manipulation?
- Britain Expand Its Military Spending In Defense Against Islamic State
- Google, Facebook among Silicon Valley majors to lead India's broader free internet
- Blue Origin's rocket returns safely after space flight; Jeff Bezos sees suborbital flights by 2017
- Google features 'Star Wars' themes, making users choose to join "Dark side," "Light Side" N
- Turing Pharmaceuticals Won't Cut Price of Daraprim
- Today's home price rebound is different from bubble era, says San Francisco Federal Reserve
- Li-Fi, a wireless technology that is 100 times faster than Wi-Fi