Makati, Philippines-based cooling solutions provider Concepcion Group is buying a stake in elevator company Otis E&M Co Philippines as a joint venture with Hartford, US-based multinational conglomerate United Technologies Corp (UTC) for an undisclosed amount.
Makati, Philippines-based holding firm Berjaya Philippines Inc will buy a 50% stake in London, UK-based property firm RBW Holdings Ltd in a cash deal valued at PHP3.7 million.
Makati, Philippines-based real estate investment firm Ayala Land Inc (ALI) bought out the 40% holding of Tokyo, Japan-based trading giant Mitsubishi Corp in Philippine Integrated Energy Solutions Inc (PhilEnergy) for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Yemeksepeti CEO in Turkey gives out $27M to employees after sale
- Creditworthiness of US at stake; Will cash-strapped US raise debt ceiling?
- Stronger US dollar is a threat to emerging markets' currencies, and to US economy
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Yelp CEO announces departure of Chairman Max Levchin
- The trinity of Content Marketing and why are they important in your business
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Apple and Nike to pay back customers $15 cash or $25 gift card as settlement in Nike+ FuelBand class action suit