US-based contract research firm CEN Biotech will invest $12 million to build a high-security medical marijuana facility in Lakeshore, Canada in a bid to start a new industry in the region.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- What Are Sin Stocks and Why Should We Care About Them?
- Capital investment in the Philippines surging past the rest of Southeast Asia
- 10 To-Dos to Write a Stunning College Essay
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017