Disney's plans to push Star Wars merchandise with such great force is headed certainly headed to success. Last year, Frozen merchandise sales brought Disney massive success, giving its segment revenue a double-digit growth. But Star Wars merchandise won't be the same as Frozen, because of the demographics.
Japanese cinemas rang up a healthy rise in ticket sales in 2014 as blockbuster animation film "Frozen" eclipsed an otherwise lackluster show by Hollywood, industry data showed on Tuesday.
If you still have Disney's Frozen Castle and Ice Palace Playset on your holiday gift list this year, you may already be out of luck. With Christmas approaching, the $119 toy - made by Mattel Inc - is sold out. Of course, you can find it at resellers for about $225 and even as high as $700 on eBay.
Taylor Swift's "1989" topped the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart for the third consecutive week on Wednesday. The most pop-oriented turn from the onetime country singer sold 312,000 copies last week, according to figures compiled by NielsenSoundscan. "1989" is the second album of the year, behind the soundtrack to Disney's animated film "Frozen," to spend at least three weeks atop the chart.
Walt Disney Co's cloud-based movie storage service will give customers the ability to add purchases from Vudu, an online store operated by Wal-Mart Stores Inc, a Disney official said on Friday.
The newest Marvel superhero to reach the big screen does not have the rugged good looks of Iron Man, the muscular physique of Captain America or a cape and hammer like Thor.
Barclays, through a statement, explained why accounts were frozen, maintaining minimum notice requirements were met in reaching out to customers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia