Singapore-based digital currency payment firm GoCoin pocketed $1.4 million in its first funding round led by former Facebook executive Owen Van Natta and e-commerce site Bitcoin Shop for its sales and tech expansion.
OKCoin raised $10 million in a Series A funding round led by Chinese venture capital firm Ceyuan to become the biggest Bitcoin exchange in China according to trading volume.
As opposed to the move that other countries are taking, the British government is planning to ditch the tax levied on Bitcoin trading, but the cryptocurrency will still be subjected to corporation and other taxes.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?