Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.S. approval of Merck cancer immunotherapy expected soon
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make call
- China Huarong says Goldman, Warburg, others to buy $2.4 billion stake
- Mega-IPO to rekindle the 'bromance' behind Alibaba's rise
- Google buys video-processing service provider Zync Render
- South Korea's Daum, Kakao shareholders approve merger
- Marketing software provider HubSpot files for IPO