Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi, Russia pre-OPEC talks yield no oil output cut
- Countries engaging in currency wars?
- Falling inflation a worry for Europe but also the world
- In wake of China rejections, GMO seed makers limit U.S. launches
- Behind Black Friday's giant, cheap TV deals
- Samsung Group sells shares in chemical, defense arms for $1.7 billion
- Yahoo usurps Google in Firefox search deal
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure