Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- LG Electronics says no overheating issue with new Qualcomm processor
- Philippines' Jollibee says keen to buy a $1 billion U.S. fast food firm
- Volkswagen to recall 80,000 Audis; 35,000 in China
- In China, VPN internet access tools suffer further disruptions
- Gates foundation sees huge gains against disease, poverty by 2030
- Dubai's Drake & Scull wins $49 million contract
- Oil majors to preserve dividends despite oil collapse, tap debt
- Lock of Abe Lincoln's hair sells for $25,000 at Dallas auction