Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches new email service dubbed 'Inbox'
- Delphi Automotive looking to sell thermal unit for $1 billion
- Big bang, not big bucks, the key for euro zone bank lending
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- Apple ponders sapphire options, leaves door open for GT
- Drugmakers may need indemnity for fast-tracked Ebola vaccines
- Brazil real slumps to 2005 low, Bovespa erases 2014 gains