Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Apple officialy confirms the acquisition of motion-capture firm Faceshift
- Coca-Cola's Polar Bear Mascot video becomes a viral hit
- Despite easing foreign trade, Russian markets turn attractive
- Australian Prime Minister Urges Chinese Premier for speedy Environmental Test on coal imports
- Alibaba's Jack Ma eyes South China Morning Post
- Morocco to build the world’s largest solar power plant
- Social Media Drives Significant Web Traffic to Trending Stories According to Analysis
- Britain Expand Its Military Spending In Defense Against Islamic State