Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- Japan unveils $110 billion plan to fund Asia infrastructure, eye on AIIB
- HP reports profit above estimates, shares up
- Charter's $56 billion Time Warner Cable deal to face U.S. scrutiny
- Oil drops below $65 on U.S. shale outlook, dollar
- Dollar hits one-month high as periphery woes weigh on Europe
- UBS seeks to offload Australian wealth unit to management: source
- ECB's Visco says deflation fears eased but asset purchases must go on