Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buffett, a cheerleader for America, takes his checkbook abroad
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Global stocks fall on mixed data; oil rebounds
- 3.2 billion euros of Egypt-French arms deal financed by loan from Paris: Sisi
- HSBC not the troublemaker made out to be, rival Swiss banker says
- U.S. refinery strike affects one-fifth of national capacity
- Bayer crown prince vows independence for diversified drugmaker
- South Korea's Lotte proposes purchase of Italy's World Duty Free: report