Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Sony Pictures warns staff on fraudsters misusing stolen data
- World set to end year in brittle economic state
- Russian ruble suffers steepest drop in 16 years
- Diverse allies rally for Microsoft in overseas data fight
- Oil slumps near $59 for first time since 2009 on oversupply
- U.S. housing starts fall, but trend points to recovery
- Insurer Delta Lloyd sells Belgian bank to China's Anbang
- Legoland operator Merlin puts blocks in place for growth