Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Soros says ready to invest $1 billion in Ukraine if West helps
- Berkshire's Buffett says Grexit 'may not be bad' for euro zone: CNBC
- Ackman says shutting Herbalife down is key to him
- GoDaddy IPO values company at $4.5 billion
- Taiwan, Norway seek to join China-backed AIIB, Japan still cautious
- Mercedes to launch a pickup truck outside the United States
- Stock futures flat at start of second quarter
- Wall St. retreats but S&P, Nasdaq post quarterly gains