Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie
- Google offered $200 to $300M to Impossible Foods for plant-based cheeseburgers
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- The trinity of Content Marketing and why are they important in your business
- Yelp CEO announces departure of Chairman Max Levchin
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Flipboard raises new $50M fund for expansion - reports
- Creditworthiness of US at stake; Will cash-strapped US raise debt ceiling?