Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Russia waits in wings as Greek debt crisis deepens
- U.S. pushes China on ivory trade, wildlife NGOs
- New Honda CEO says no plans to help air bag firm Takata fund global recalls
- Chipotle shares could plunge unless growth revives: Barron's
- CVC say they are under no pressure to sell F1
- China curbs IPOs, enlists brokers in all-out bid to end market rout
- Chinese officials, investors hope new support steps will stave off stock crash
- Zeroing in on empty homes, China throws developers a lifeline