Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Comcast's super-fast cable internet will surpass Google Fiber
- Rovio seeks to rebound with 'Angry Birds 2' by tailoring an Asian fit game
- Intel invested $60M to develop drones with Yuneec International
- Toms Shoes CEO takes 12-week paternity leave; applauded by employees
- Chipotle to go on hiring spree; 4,000 people new jobs up for grabs on September 9
- Michael Jordan proves he wasn’t after the money, Donates $8.9M to charity
- Lettuce as a "Miracle" sugar substitute and other biotech startup projects
- Social Security: What and When to Collect; What's the Max Strategy if Single, Never Married with No Kids