Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Samsung Electronics third-quarter operating profit down 60.1 percent on year
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Investor to object to proposed $4.5 billion JPMorgan settlement
- Fiat Chrysler to spin off Ferrari, issue $2.5 billion convertible bond
- U.S. sues AT&T over alleged 'data throttling' on phone plans
- Twitter users and engagement disappoint, shares dive