Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- BP must remain British, says Whitehall: Kemp
- Deflation? Oil's 45 percent rebound could be markets' next headache
- Cost of Galaxy's battle against iPhone on the rise
- Google rolls out new U.S. wireless service
- Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
- China iPhone sales boosts Apple; shares up modestly
- Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi becomes first foreign lender in decades to open Myanmar branch
- Greece reshuffles EU/IMF negotiating team after Riga debacle