Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swatch prefers go-it-alone route for smartwatch plans
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- China's official PMI slips to 51.1 in August
- The billion-dollar fall of the house of Espirito Santo
- Citi to pay allowance to compensate for limited bonuses
- Polls show wide support in France for changes in 35-hour week
- Heineken to sell Mexican can, bottle maker to Crown
- Factory activity in Europe, Asia cools; demand lull a concern