Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Taylor Swift's '1989' tops U.S. Billboard album chart again
- U.S. regulator to Chrysler's Marchionne: get act in gear on Jeep recall
- BOE minutes released from MPC meeting: bank rate vote split at 7-2 again
- Defying odds, comet lander phones home
- Monetary policy divergence to drive forex markets in 2015
- Canada's Kik raises $38 million, buys video messaging app Relay
- China's Xiaomi says invests $300 million in online video firm iQiyi
- Ebola becomes latest stock scam, SEC says