Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charlottesville Is The Fastest Growing Venture Capital City in the U.S.
- Qube Group offers Asciano A$9 billion, exceeding Canada's Brookfield bid
- Public spending propels Africa's fastest growing economy Ethiopia
- Zomato Becomes India's First Eccomerce to Break Even
- China's gold demand rises as investors seek safe haven
- BaFin Shuns Transactions of Maple Bank For Tax Dodging Allegations, NBC Pledges For Repatriation of Dividend Fund Taken
- AXA SA purchases 8% stock in Africa Internet Group
- Nigeria's National Oil Company Announced an Annual Loss of $1.34 Billion