Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The $40 billion jet buying spree - IndiGo's big bet
- Venezuela music project helps low-income kids even before birth
- Marc Andreessen quits eBay board ahead of PayPal spinoff
- Investor group aims to buy Adidas' Reebok unit
- Qatar to buy $616 million stake in HK department store operator
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- Banks to get instruction manual for submitting Libor quotes
- Japan's Fujifilm says to make Avigan anti-flu drug for more Ebola patients