Paperless Post has received USD25 million Series C funding led by August Capital, confirmed by TechCrunch.
ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
PayNearMe, a company based in Sunnyvale, California that allows cash lovers to pay for their online transactions in cash, has raised $20 million for its fifth financing round, VentureBeat reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
New York, US-based media valuation platform Integral Ad Science has raised $30 million in a Series D funding round led by August Capital, according to a disclosed regulatory filing.
PubMatic (www.pubmatic.com) has raised $45 million in mezzanine financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- BMW launches automated driving project in China with Baidu
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Ongoing Expansion in the U.S. Manufacturing, ISM
- SRR Advises on Sale of Engineered Polymers Corp.
- Detroit should be able to borrow after bankruptcy -consultant
- Investcorp to complete $1.43 billion Berlin Packaging sale to Oak Hill in October
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Global spa, wellness industry estimated at $3.4 trillion: report