The nominees for the 74th Golden Globes Award on January 8 have been announced. The film La La Land leads the nominees after being nominated in seven categories.
Friends and family of Brett Greenhill, who was paralyzed after a swimming accident, are asking for help through a GoFundMe page. Greenhill was with fiancée Meg Alexander, their friends and family for a party ahead of their wedding on February.
Lagarde will be standing a trial on charges of negligence.
The top people from Apple, Alphabet, Facebook, and Microsoft are set to have a meeting with Donald Trump.
The CNN Heroes event will now take place. This is the time wherein we recognize all the good things that some people did for other people.
Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
John Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen almost lost fingers in the kitchen.
John Glenn, 95 years old, a former senator and hero astronaut had died Thursday and was surrounded by all the people who loved him.
After the breakup with Zayn, Gigi Hadid is now having a "social media diet".
Harry Reid is now retiring as the Senate minority leader. Reid is with the Senate for decades, four years in the houe and almost 50 years of political combat.
Beyonce got 9 nominations in Grammy and takes the lead.
Len McCluskey resigns as head of Unite.
Among the other tweeter active celebrities, Katy Perry stand out as the most followed celebrity.
Lady Gaga cares about homeless LGBT youth.
NATO is making stand for fair member expenditure with US leasdership.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia