The investigation into improprieties related to mortgage backed securities hinges its legality in a 1989 law.
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc and Giants Stadium LLC could not agree on the settlement amount of two interest-rate swap contracts the latter had cancelled.
Saudi Arabia borrowers hired HSBC to manage their debt and equity capital market deals.
Brazil sold dollar bonds amounting to USD 3.2 billion set to mature in 2025 and established a new benchmark in international markets.
Like Facebook and Zynga before it, Twitter was able to secure a USD1 billion credit facility from its IPO bank managers.
RadioShack Corp received a five-year financing worth USD 835 million.
Kior, the operator of the first US biofuel plant, had received financial commitments amounting to USD100 million.
Chinese government think-tank Development Research Center had proposed a lift of the ban to sell bonds in order to reduce its local governments' USD4 trillion debt.
On Friday, the European Central Bank said it would receive an early repayment of loans from banks next week valued at EUR5.199 billion.
Poland, in order to finance the fourth quarter of the year, intended to sell Euro denominated bonds to increase the liquidity.
NXT Capital invested in MyBuys through a USD 4.5 million subordinated venture loan.
Wrigley issued a number of debt instruments with specific term lengths, yields and interest rates.
Serbia's committee for economic cooperation would be travelling to the UAE to discuss a loan agreement.
Vivendi, a French mass media company, said it would acquire USD2.7 billion of its U.S. dollar-denominated debt after it received payment for its stake sale in Activision Blizzard.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia