In one of highest volumes of corporate debt issuances on record, Sanofi and LVMH issue bonds yielding above prevailing rates.
Monroe Capital announced the funding worth USD27.5 million for the use of an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc for the acquisition of Gem Shopping Network.
Avante Mezzanine Partners helped finance TechDevice Holdings' acquisition of AdvancedCath Technologies with debt and equity.
BlackBerry's cash reserves may only last until 2014.
Tilal Development would used the proceeds raised in the sukuk sale for the expansion of its flagship project in Muscat, Oman.
BlackBerry Interim CEO John Chen stressed his experience to be able to turn around the firm.
YRC Worldwide Inc sought new labor contract terms from its union employees to get lenders' approval to refinance the trucking company's borrowings.
Blackberry agreed to enter into a USD billion convertible debenture sale, which would saw its top executives including cheif executive officer Thorsten Heins leaving the company
Telecom equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent launched EUR955 million in capital increase and USD750 million in high-yield bonds.
The collateral provided by Batista and Grupo EBX have helped reduce the bank exposure risk for Banco Santander Brasil and Itau Banco.
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd had until November 4 to negotiate a definitive agreement to buy out Blackberry Ltd.
Royal Bank of Scotland revealed its company strategies on Friday to return over GBP45 billion it received from the British government as bailout money.
A USD1 billion syndicated loan was formalized by Banco do Brasil with five international lending institutions.
The Commercial Bank of Qatar is set to undertake a perpetual bond issue to cover the acquisition of Turkey's Alternatifbank.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia