Energy Future Holdings Corp planned to pay its junior bondholders in coupons to stave off bankruptcy.
A report said the USD 600 million worth of naked bonds by Wynn Macau showed robust appetite for Asian gaming debt despite a slow economic growth in China.
EHF to make million dollar interest payment on Friday in hopes of restructuring.
Energy Future Holdings planned to make coupon payments worth USD 270 million to creditors as a possible bankruptcy loomed.
The term sheet indicated a USD150 million note with a maturity of five years for Modern Land offered to the bond market.
Majority of the economists deduced that the size of the US Federal Reserve's bond-buying program would not be tapered.
News Corp received a five-year revolving line of credit amounting to USD 650 million.
Onex Credit completed its fourth collateralized loan obligation through a private placement.
OGX would be filing for bankruptcy should it not be able to meet interest payments to bondholders amounting to USD44.5 million.
Original Joe's Franchise Group Inc and its parent company Franworks Franchise Corp received an expanded senior credit facility from GE Capital's Canadian Franchise Finance business.
In a filing with the US Supreme Court, Argentina seek stay of payment order issued by lower court.
The consortium running the Cameron LNG Project has lined up loan financing for the capitalization needed for the project.
A USD2 billion loan was paid off in full by state owned IPIC from RHB Capital.
Eneva SA, whose main shareholders EON SE and Eike Batista
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia