RadioShack had received several new financing offers from Bank of America and Wells Fargo, said a Reuters report.
Nykredit would be refinancing its DKK 11 billion debt through preferred stock issuance and contingent convertible debt.
The General Authority for Civil Aviation's sukuk bond issue reach SAR15.2 billion.
Siemens announced on Wednesday it had obtained a new USD3 billion credit facility to replace a previous one that had expired last August of this year.
A USD347 million loan package was finalized by Chilean shipping form Compania Sud Americana Vapores to purchase new ships.
Warner Bros Pictures announced on Monday that it had entered a co-financing deal with RatPac Dune Entertainment to finance as many as 75 movies, said a Reuters report.
The New Zealand government along with private lenders had agreed to aid stricken coal miner Solid Energy with a multi-million bailout fund.
On Monday, Renesas Electronics Corp received bailout funding from a government-led fund and its major customers.
Deutsche Post raised a EUR 2 billion through a revolving credit facility.
Creditors were poised to provide USD5.9 billion loans to Tokyo Electric Power Co. (Tepco), according to a Reuters report.
The European Union had switched the burden to aid troubled banks from taxpayers to shareholders, big depositors and bondholders, said a Reuters report.
UK Prime Minister David Cameron flaunted his new housing plan at the start of his campaign for the 2015 elections last Sunday, said a Reuters report.
Greece international lenders had temporarily halted their latest bailout fund to Greece, according to a Reuters report.
According to Egypt's central bank governor, the country had received USD7 billion of Gulf aid out of the USD12 billion pledges from Gulf countries.
In a bid to ease the pressure on its public finances, Oman is set to issue an international bond as well as a sovereign bond next year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia