Industrial manufacturer L.B. Foster announced the acquisition of custom pipe coatings company Ball Winch Pipeline Services LLC.
Royal Oak Recycling is the business name of V&M Corporation and the firm was recently acquired by Rizzo Environmental Services Inc.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday
RenoNorden, the Scandinavian waste management firm backed up by Capvest, announced the appointment of Staffan Ebenfelt as Group CEO.
Eike Bautista's OSX Brazil is to discuss details with last bankrupt employees since this whole morning.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Tuesday.
The earnings from Burlington Northern Santa Fe and MidAmerican Energy Holdings accounted for 40% of income for Berkshire Hathaway.
Warburg Pincus sells off its shares in Transapacific Industries Group.
Essar Group planned to bid for water projects in India.
Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing was reportedly amassing funds from divestment in preparation for strategic acquisitions in Europe.
Japanese authorities said the cleanup of the Fukushima nuclear plant would not be completed next year as originally scheduled.
French utility company Electricite de France (EDF) would be joining forces with Areva and two Chinese nuclear firms to build a nuclear power plant in the UK.
Industry observers believed that USPS would be able to achieve success similar to Royal Mail should the former would be listed on the stock exchange.
The Indian government would be investing INR 110 billion for the improvement of the water supply infrastructure in its villages.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia