Blackstone Mortgage Trust declared its first quarterly dividend of USD0.27 payable to shareholders of record after the trading closes by the end of this month.
Today, Limoneira Company announced its completed acquisition for Associated Citrus Packers in a deal valued USD18.6 million.
Malkin Holdings, who manages the Empire State Building and its investors, to proceed with an initial public offering (IPO) of the building into a real estate investment trust (REIT).
Today, Parkway Properties Inc. announced that it had agreed to merge with Thomas Properties Group Inc. in a stock-for-stock transaction.
According to sources that told Reuters, mortgage software company Ellie Mae had hired Morgan Stanley to try to sell the company.
A grant-loan from the Belgian government would expand the water and sanitation services in Iten, Kenya.
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation said today that it has closed a previously announced deal to acquire Alliant Capital LLC.
BYD Co Ltd is in the midst of a comeback thanks to a jump in sales of its gasoline-fueled cars.
Hankook Tire Co Ltd stepped up by striking a deal with luxury car maker Daimler AG to supply tires for its new Mercedes-Benz S-Class and E-Class sedans.
Etihad plans to invest USD600 million in Jet Airways after approval from Indian authorities.
Canada-based Demeure announced receiving USD4 million from its third round of seed funding.
According to a Bloomberg report, Blackstone Group LP's real estate unit would take over Netherlands-based Multi Corp.
Renault SA COO Carlos Tavares would step down after publicly revealing desire to run General Motors Co or Ford Motor Co.
The purchase of Elster helped Melrose Industries increase its revenues for the first half of this year.
Despite a beleaguered international division, Qantas Airways posted an annual profit of AUD5 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia