A total of USD13 billion is to be paid out by JPMorgan under the tentative settlement agreement forged with US authorities related to mortgage backed securities.
A report from the Daily Telegraph said the UK government would be deciding on the future of Royal Bank of Scotland by next month.
Bondholders were sought protected by Mario Draghi through the European Central Bank.
A UK court had started to hearing evidence about the alleged London Interbank Offered Rate or Libor manipulation brought against Barclays and Deutsche Bank.
JPMorgan is nearing settlement of a suit filed by FHFA for mortgage related securities fraud.
With an average of USD6 billion revenues on 10% cost on equity, Morgan Stanley's CFO said the business is doing good.
The increase in Commerzbank's overall financial value would help in passing tests conducted by the European Central Bank.
Named 'The Cartel', US regulators are reviewing how these individuals comprising the group may have influenced or attempted to manipulate the market.
Presented evidence on another case is being used as evidence to prove Barclays' hand in the recent LIbOR rigging scandal.
HSBC Holdings would be winding down the operations of its InvestDirect Securities unit in India.
Orient Corp, a Japanese consumer credit company, had been probed by authorities for lending to crime groups with Mizuho Financial Group Inc.
JPMorgan had valued notes at USD0.95 to the dollar, to be offered for the first time since January 2010.
After delisting the HVB shares in 2008, Unicredit is relisting its German units shareholders.
Banking regulators now are empowered to confiscate and break up a financial institution if bankruptcy would only hurt the economy.
Vitol SA obtains favorable LIbOR for its one year and three year credit lines.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia