Without government backing, Citigroup is now offering mortgage backed securities backed by prime jumbo mortgages mortgages from private sources.
Staff-less branches is the future, according to Mashreq Bank CEO.
Judge Mariana Pfaelzer of the US District Court of Los Angeles temporarily approves Countrywide settlement for devalued residential mortgage backed securities.
The Gulf region, after years of doldrums, is now on the road for recovery according to Morgan Stanley executives.
JPMorgan to pay FHFA USD5.1 billion as settlement for loans and mortgage backed securities issues.
The consortium running the Cameron LNG Project has lined up loan financing for the capitalization needed for the project.
A USD2 billion loan was paid off in full by state owned IPIC from RHB Capital.
The investigation into improprieties related to mortgage backed securities hinges its legality in a 1989 law.
Saudi Arabia borrowers hired HSBC to manage their debt and equity capital market deals.
Share trading of Chong Hing Bank and its parent company were suspended temporarily pending confirmation of the sale of the bank to Yue Xie Group.
Royal Bank of Scotland US subsidiary Citizens Financial Group is bidding out nearly 105 branches with USD6 billion in deposits and USD2.4 billion in loans.
Under new Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz, the bank retained its benchmark interest rate level for the 24th consecutive month.
Nearly USD1 billion would be the settlement amount to be paid by Rabobank for allegations of interest rate manipulation for the Japanese yen.
Achilles Macris, former CIO of JPMorgan, said he was denied due process for he was denied the opportunity to respond to the allegations.
Like many other regulatory authorities, Deutsche Bank is conducting an internal review of conversations and electronic communication for allegations of rigging the the benchmark interest rates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia