DENISON ACQUIRES 86% OF ROCKGATE AND EXTENDS OFFER TO NOVEMBER 29, 2013
Canadian large-scale gold mining companies Barrick Gold and Goldcorp have separately hired banks to explore the sale of their jointly owned Marigold mine in Nevada.
Vancouver-based gold producer B2Gold Corp said it signed a definitive agreement with Canadian resource company Volta Resources Inc for the business combination of the two companies.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday including BNP Paribas, Facebook, Crocs, VTB Capital and Flybe Group.
With an expectation of strong demand for its shares in the market, Glencore Xstrata would be making its market debut in the Johannesburg bourse today.
Cisco is expected to report higher quarterly profit for its fiscal first quarter of 2014. The report may uncover any evidence of sales pressure from the U.S. federal government shutdown and weakness in China.
Russian billionaire and fertilizer company owner Dmitry Mazepin was eyeing a 21.75% stake on the world's top potash miner Uralkali. Mazepin's net worth was at USD3.2 billion as of this year.
Brazilian mining giant Vale had put up for sale its USD1.1 billion stake in Norwegian aluminum supplier Norsk Hydro, significantly reducing its stake in the company to 9.74%.
Al Meera would be working with Al Muftah and Al Aliaa to construct malls in Qatar.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Tuesday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday
GS Engineering and Construction and Samsung Engineering form joint ventures with Arabtec separately.
A consortium led by Chinalco was shortlisted to bid for Glencore Xstrata's copper mine in Peru, a Chinalco executive said.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia