Real estate brokerage Marcus & Millichap Inc. filed an IPO to raise USD103.5 million.
According to a Bloomberg report, as the UK government sought to boost mortgage lending and building permits became easier to get, home building approvals increased 48% in the country.
The world's richest soccer club Real Madrid scrapped its soccer resort plan in UAE after payments defaulted with no provided guarantees.
Wang Jianlin announced his biggest single investment in the movie and television industry valued USD8.17 billion.
Blackstone paid Crescent Real Estate USD347 million for Hughes Center complex.
A USD109 million investment was made by TPG Capital in Xinyuan Real Estate.
The Empire State Realty Trust Inc. whose properties include the Empire State Building had filed to raise a hefty USD1.07 billion in proceeds, according to a regulatory filing today.
The Re/Max Holdings IPO projected the revenues earned to reach USD241.5 million.
On Wednesday, GMR Infrastructure announced it had sold its stake in its highway construction unit to India Infrastructure valued INR222 million.
One of the tallest towers in the London business district would be sold off as its ownership group are at odds over a loan contracted for the property.
Equity LifeStyle Properties Inc. announced its acquisition of Fiesta Key RV Resort valued USD24.6 million and was paid with available cash.
The transactions involving nontraded REITs have amounted to USD12 billion in 2013, surpassing the previous USD11.5 billion in 2007.
Huntsman Corp said it would be buying the titanium dioxide pigment business of Rockwood Holdings for USD 1.1 billion.
Blackstone Group LP decided to sell its shares in hotel chains following the increased sales of hotel properties in the US this year.
Masharie, a subsidiary firm of Dubai Investments, sold its stake in Anchor Allied Factory to Alkhabeer Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia