The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday.
Martyn Phillips had left his position as the head of Kingfisher's B&Q chain in the UK as part of moves to restructure the company.
The Al Habtoor Group would be investing USD 3 billion in a real estate development in Dubai.
Intu Properties partnered with the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board to buy a Spanish mall for EUR 162 million or USD 220 million.
Addressing concerns as to the lack of progress in its bid to open shop in India, Wal-Mart said it is negotiating with Bharti for final details.
Fonciere des Regions bought a total number of 4,000 homes for EUR 351 million or USD 477 million.
Blackstone completed its acquisition of Multi Corporation.
Fubon Life Insurance Co would be buying real estate overseas after the Taiwanese regulator eased restrictions for insurance firms on property investments.
Empire State Realty Trust Inc. announced today pricing its initial public offering valued at USD13 per share piece.
Today, American Tower Corporation announced completed acquisition of MIP Tower Holdings LLC, the parent firm of Global Tower Partners.
Sources told Bloomberg that Tribeca Holdings would be buying prime real estate in London's Mayfair district valued at GBP 130 million.
Spanish property builder Sacyr announced the possible sale of its Vallehermoso unit.
CA Immobilien Anlagen announced it would sell two-thirds of Tower 185 in Frankfurt to two German pension funds.
Telecoms group SoftBank Corp founder Masayoshi Son was said to have purchased Tiffany Building for USD326 million, according to people who were familiar with the transaction.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia