First aid manufacturer Med-Tech Resource was acquired by private equity firm GC Capital.
The Dabbagh Group is preparing to buy out Gulf Oil from JV Petromin.
A consortium led by Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco) is set to acquire Indian mobile phone company Reliance Communication's (RCom) 80 percent stake in its subsidiary for $1.1 billion.
The private equity firm adds an 11% premium to the offer for EnergySolutions shares.
The Swiss bank Julius Baer would boost businesses in South America and Monaco through transfers of former Merrill Lynch businesses.
According to the Apple Daily, the Liu family owned Chong Hing Bank would be up for sale.
The auto parts maker has dodged a proxy war with investors Oskie Capital Management LLC and Marcato Capital Management LLC by deciding to increase its share buyback program.
American Greetings is privatized by the Weiss family.
EADS is now instituting changes such as a share buyback program and changes in its board.
The US, with its latest megadeals, lead the volume in mergers and acquisitions, overshadowing the bleak future of Europe and Asia.
BP, as promised, returns nearly US$8 billion to its investors through a share buy back program.
Men's Wearhouse drafts plans to improve K&G brand.
Liberty purchases 25% Charter Communications.
E*Trade will close books with Citadel on or before March 19.
Belgian KBC sells off its stake in Slovenia's NLB.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia