Sale of part of St James Place interest nets valuable capital for Lloyds.
Swedish companies for sale show market waking up after sluggish end to 2012.
Zamil purchases remaining stake in Advantec to be full owner.
CNPC to purchase ENI's twenty percent share in Mozambique gas project.
Nasdaq and SharesPost to create new market for privately held securities.
Islamic bonds to be issued by Emirates Airline.
Splunk's lack of competition makes it a record price sale for acquisition.
BP lost a bidding battle again to United States' ExxonMobile as the latter acquires access to Arctic Laptev Sea Fields where Russia's Rosneft has prospect reserves.
Corvex and Related lose court fight to restrain stock offer by Commonwealth REIT.
According to its CEO, Aabar would not increase its shareholdings in Arabtec.
A proposal for the sale of preferred shares of stock would be tabled for the shareholder meeting of Bancolombia.
Owners of Vuclip and Jigsee swap shares.
A1 putting together consortium with two of the major stockholders of CEDC.
Best Buy Co. has rejected an offer for minority investment from past chairman Richard Schulze's private equity sponsors.
Lenders in Spanish has been eyeing to acquire nationalized Catalunya Bank, which was bailed out last year amidst the crash of Spanish proper five years ago.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia