Owners of Tesla Model S cars could now drive from the Mexican border to Vancouver thanks to the Tesla Supercharger station network.
Bunge Ltd CEO is seeking to sell off its 'crown jewels' as depressed prices and operating losses have made the business unprofitable.
Atlantic Grid had moved to connecting power for delivery to New Jersey state.
Microinverter maker Sparq Systems Inc secured USD 2.75 million from MaRS Cleantech Fund and other venture capital firms.
Mercom Capital Group reported a wind sector investment for India totalling USD5.6 billion.
Kior, the operator of the first US biofuel plant, had received financial commitments amounting to USD100 million.
Green Highland Renewables receives a GBP9.3 million investment from Albion Ventures for the development of a hydroelectric project.
The Chairman and two other senior executives of China Solar Energy Holdings Ltd were arrested by Chinese authorities.
A second project between Dow and ERB has been agreed upon where the power plant would utilize sugar cane residue as fuel for electrical power.
The plan is to raise funds from a share sale of Huaneng Renewables Corp.
Siemens AG's talks with equity group AEA Investors were at the advance stage regarding the German company's sale of its water technologies business.
The late release of government subsidy for the IFC backed Simran Wind Project Pvt forces it to shelve expansion plans.
Danish turbine maker Vestas Wind Systems A/S bond yields declined because of plans to sell off its machining and casting unit.
Tata Power buys a wind farm while DLF Ltd divests one in differing transactions in Indian wind power generation business.
Erin Solar stands to receive GBP1.4 million from venture capitalist Albion Ventures.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia