Allete Clean Energy, a subsidiary of US power company Allete, recently announced its acquisition of three wind farms located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Oregon, for USD27 million.
Accredited investors from The Williams Financial Group participated in the Series C round for Dallas-based Cleantech IT innovations firm Servergy Inc which closed with USD 20 million.
A 68-megawatt portfolio of biomass power plants located in New South Wales, Australia was acquired by Asset manager, Capital Dynamics.
Queenslands' Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF) set the deadline for grant appication for solar power providers on November 30.
Deutsche Bank AG said that new rules would not foster business but in the past week alone it had agreed on a couple of business related loans.
NewWorld Capital made a strategic investment in Astrum Solar together with CCM US and Constellation.
Project Frog obtained USD 20 million from venture capitalists for its Series D financing round.
Energy Excelerator, a new startup program in Hawaii, poured USD5 million into 15 innovative firms for the development of clean energy.
A working capital facility was made available by Black Pearl Capital Fund for Ennovar's production.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday
Germany's SolarWorld engaged in talks to buy car parts supplier Bosch's solar plant in Arnstadt.
Microsoft entered a 20-year deal with RES Americas to source wind power from its Texas facility.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday.
A patent filing by Apple Inc with the United States Patent and Trademark Office revealed that the tech company would be working on a technology to allow solar energy to charge its mobile devices.
The solar industry has gained ground in stock exchanges for two consecutive years, outpacing tech companies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia