Singaporean investment firm Temasek divested its holdings in US-listed companies Facebook, Monsanto and Air Products & Chemicals. The private equity firm, however, remains focused on energy, healthcare and technology stocks in the US.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Sigma Alimentos, Fastjet, Rostelecom, DNB, Caixabank, Cyfrowy Polsat, America Movil, Alitalia, Telecom Italia.
Keppel REIT's shares were sold off by sovereign wealth fund Temasek Holdings.
Pavilion Energy, which is owned by Temasek Holding Pte, would seek to expand its infrastructure interests in LNG.
Temasek Holdings appointed Dr Wu Yibing as its new co-head for China business effective October 1, 2013.
Su-Kam Power Systems had agreed to expand into other businesses.
Reuters reported that Temasek Holdings will need to find a Japanese or Chinese bank to buy its stake in Bank Danamon Indoneia.
Temasek Holdings denies approaching the UK government for its Lloyd Banking Group shareholdings.
Temasek Holdings, an investment company belonging to the Government of Singapore, hold on to their stocks of China's top banks.
Temasek reported a surge in their global stocks as value of assets surge
Temasek Holdings has again purchased shares in ICBC.
Shriram Ventures are in discussion with private equity firms such as Blackstone Group and Temasek Holdings.
Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings TEM.UL is looking to acquire assets in Europe and plough more money into energy and commodities after doubling its exposure to the sector.
India's L&T Infrastructure Development Projects Ltd (L&T IDPL) is in talks with private-equity investors including Temasek Holdings to raise $250 million to $300 million.
News and developments in Asia private equity from Reuters News for the week ending May 11.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia