ACE launched ACE elite II public offering of securities insurance.
Retail Holdings wanted an IPO up to US$200 million for Singer Asia.
China's current slow growth put pressure on Singapore's Temasek.
TigerAir Singapore, is planning on expanding and increasing its roster of flights to Malaysia.
Temasek Holdings, an investment company belonging to the Government of Singapore, hold on to their stocks of China's top banks.
Temasek reported a surge in their global stocks as value of assets surge
Idemitsu Kosan Co. planned expansion in its Singapore unit even with an impending new refinery operation to start in Vietnam by 2017.
KKR has reached a first close of $3 billion for its $6 billion Asian fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia