BlackBerry Ltd (BB.TO) (BBRY.O) reported a smaller quarterly loss on Friday and flashed encouraging signals about its hard-pressed smartphone business as well as its software and services sales, spurring a more than 4 percent jump in its shares.
SAP CFO Werner Brandt squashed rumors of SAP's interest in BlackBerry through an interview with Euro am Sonntag.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?