Olaf Carlson-Wee is the 27-year-old raised $10 million from venture capitalists for an unusual hedge fund
Many speculates why Microsoft stops accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment for purchasing apps in its Windows Store. Users became alarmed since they can no longer add Bitcoins to their account and existing balance can no longer be refunded. A Microsoft spokesperson apologized for the incorrect information and said that it will be taken care of.
The emergence of blockchain ad network system provided by BitTeaser is changing the online advertising markets. With the blockchain-based system, any webmaster can now join the advertising sector regardless of the website’s traffic.
No more Bitcoin payments for Microsoft Windows 10 devices. Existing balance can still be used to purchase on Windows Store but cannot be refunded or added. Xbox users can still add Bitcoins to their accounts.
Indian Bitcoin exchanges are expected to be shuttering their services down after initially-quiet Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released a statement regarding the risks of using the cryptocurrency.
Dogecoin, which grew from a satirical meme to Bitcoin to a pseudo-legitimate currency, experienced a big hack today after virtual wallet Dogewallet announced its shutdown of services due to hackers who stole around $12,000 worth of Dogecoins from the site.
PayPal president David Marcus played down the factors Bitcoin obtained in recent months as a potential currency and insisted that it is rather an asset, according to a VentureBeat article.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia