Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the top-notch phablet made by the Korean electronic giant. Its extra large screen and specifications make it the choice of professionals. Let us meet the product, and how its performs according to three respected reviewers.
Blackberry is officially taking pre-order for the Blackberry Priv, the company's first Android-based smartphone. Blackberry Priv was first announced last month. The phone features a touchscreen, slide-out keyboard, and Blackberry's security software.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia