Apple Inc is in talks with programmers to offer a slimmed-down bundle of TV networks this fall, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Mining tycoon Andrew Forrest acquired Perth, Western Australia-based beef processor and exporter Harvey Beef for an undisclosed amount through his company Minderoo, and announced expansion plans for the newly-acquired firm.
New York, US-based media firm NBC Universal International Television Production picked up a minority stake in Vancouver, Canada-based independent TV producer Lark Productions for an undisclosed amount.
Dairy farmer Geoff Akers, the new chair of Dairy Australia, says the surge in takeover bids for milk processing companies is a good change for the industry.
Bill Nye had been selected to compete in the ABC "Dancing with the Stars" along with Valerie Harper, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Leah Remini and Keyshawn Johnson.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia