Apple Inc is in talks with programmers to offer a slimmed-down bundle of TV networks this fall, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Mining tycoon Andrew Forrest acquired Perth, Western Australia-based beef processor and exporter Harvey Beef for an undisclosed amount through his company Minderoo, and announced expansion plans for the newly-acquired firm.
New York, US-based media firm NBC Universal International Television Production picked up a minority stake in Vancouver, Canada-based independent TV producer Lark Productions for an undisclosed amount.
Dairy farmer Geoff Akers, the new chair of Dairy Australia, says the surge in takeover bids for milk processing companies is a good change for the industry.
Bill Nye had been selected to compete in the ABC "Dancing with the Stars" along with Valerie Harper, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Leah Remini and Keyshawn Johnson.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Why the Lack of Innovation in the Insurance Industry?
- OUKITEL K6 Begins First Global Presale on Banggood with 6GB RAM and 6300mAh battery
- OUKITEL K10 to carry Helio P23 Soc with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- OUKITEL K6 Begins Global First Sale with Helio P23 Soc,6300mAh battery, Face ID and NFC sensor
- How government rulings are helping small businesses
- Online casinos are booming – but are they yesterday’s news?
- The Importance of Social Media In Online Gaming
- The iPhone X is Out: Be Prepared to drool over these awesome features