Choose Energy's newly minted CEO Kerry Cooper would lead the company to new markets with new capital infusion from its latest Series B funding round.
Jut's big data software applications was the basis for the highly successful Series B financing round at USD20 million.
After raising USD 18.2 million, Surefire Medical announced the completion of its Series B funding.
Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures and Summit Partners contribute a total of USD30 million in the latest funding round of Gainsight.
Ignition Partners led the Series B round for Coho Data which raised USD 25 million.
Svelte Medical Systems had closed USD22 million from its latest funding round to be used for its new heart surgery products and research.
Multicategory retailer Nomorerack's Series B investment round was led by Oak Investment Partners and HTV Industries.
Securus Medical Group raised USD 6.5 million at the initial close of its Series B round led by 3X5 Special Opportunity Fund.
Stitch Fix founder and CEO Katrina Lake told Techcrunch in an interview that the additional USD12 million funding would go towards keeping up the organic growth of the online shopping startup.
Biopharmaceutical firm SAGE Therapeutics scored USD 20 million from ARCH Venture Partners and Third Rock Ventures in its Series B funding round.
Web company Nginx Inc closed its Series B financing round with USD 10 million in capital commitments.
Google Ventures led the Series B funding round for software firm Enterproid, of which the round raised USD12 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery