Aircall said that it has raised about $2.75 million in a seed funding round. The funding was headed by Balderton Capital, followed by FundersClub and US-based angels.
ChartMogul, an analytics platform, is in the process of strengthening its product development, for which the Berlin-based company has raised new seed funding from Point Nine Capital. The just completed seed funding round is estimated to be $900,000 and the analytics platform provider will invest in speeding up the product development.
The S&P 500 posted its best day since August on Friday following a stronger-than-expected September U.S. jobs report that bolstered the outlook for the U.S. economy.
Zandesk revealed its plan to go public and its acquisition of Singapore's Zopim, reported Ventures Beat.
Berlin, Germany-based investor Point Nine have brought their early stage software-as-a-service portfolio firms to establish home bases in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, VentureBeat reported.
San Francisco, US-based customer service software startup Zendesk is moving closer to an initial public offering (IPO) and has hired Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs to handle the transaction, according to a report.
San Francisco, California-based customer-tracking software maker Zendesk has sought the services of Goldman Sachs to lead a potential initial public offering (IPO) set later this year.
Zendesk and Tokyo-based Cybozu's new partnership agreement would have both firms embarking on a joint product integration and marketing efforts to boost each other's product in Japan and the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display